Your shopping cart is empty!
Wash your hands after every visit to the toilet
Cleaning your hands is very important. Throughout the day, you come into contact with bacteria and viruses. Through your hands, they can then end up on the food and cause contamination. Think about what you have touched with your hands. So washing your hands is very important and after going to the toilet it's even more important!
Washing your hands with just water is not enough, you must also use hand soap! We offer different hand soaps to clean the hands as best as possible after going to the toilet.
How should you wash your hands properly after going to the toilet?
1. Wet your hands under running water.
2. Apply hand soap to your hands.
3. Rub well and long enough so that your hands are sufficiently washed. Rub all over the hand, the palms, between the fingers of the left hand, between the fingers of the right hand, on the inside of the hands with the fingertips and between thumb and index finger.
4. Rinse your hands thoroughly.
5. Dry your hands on a disposable paper towel.
Dry your hands on a paper towel
After thoroughly washing your hands, you should ofcourse dry them. You can do this on a towel, but a towel that everyone before you has already used is definitely not hygienic. Instead of an ordinary cloth towel, you can also use disposable paper towels. you can easily insert the disposable paper towels into the towel device and this way the towels are neatly stored for the guests.
Take care of the smallest room!
In the smallest room in the house you like to be at ease. Unfortunately, there are a lot of situations that can arise that can make you feel uncomfortable.
- Helloo! We're out of toilet paper...
- Bach, it doesn't smell so fresh in here for the next person who comes after me...
- Oops, i can't remove my skid mark..
- A drop on my hand, can I wash my hands?
For all these inconveniences, we have provided a solution and you can stock up with us so that you don't have to face any unpleasant inconveniences!