Infrared - sauna cabin
Infrared and sauna combination
If you can't choose between a sauna and an infrared cabin, a combination from Stesha Wellness is the perfect solution! The combination of sauna and infrared allows you to enjoy both the benefits of sauna and infrared.
- Stimulates the blood circulation
- Frequent use of the sauna helps reduce blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of colds and flu.
- The temperature changes (in and out of the sauna) stimulate the immune system.
- Deep cleaning of the skin takes place
- The pres are opened in the dry heat of the sauna. Sweating cleans the skin and body and removes waste products.
- The production of new cells is stimulated and the skin gets a boost.
- It is soothing, relaxing and gives you new energy.
Advantages of an infrarood cabin
- Stimulates the blood circulation.
- Positive effect on skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Offers better resistance to colds, winter flu and other viruses.
- Reduces muscle tension.
- Reduces stiffness of joints.